1. These Terms govern the access and use of the Website. Each time the Visitor accesses the Website, it irrevocably agrees to comply with these Terms posted on this Website. If the Visitor does not agree to any of the provisions set out in these Terms, it should not use the Website, or any of the services available on the Website.
2. The services provided on the Website are administered and maintained by MostlyNFT. MostlyNFT is a database of information about NFTs, their rankings, functionalities, usage specifics and descriptions.
o "Visitor" means an individual or a company who has visited the Website.
o "Website" means the internet website of MostlyNFT, the address of which is https://mostlynft.com.
1. All materials on the Website are for informational purposes only. Neither the MostlyNFT nor any of the persons or entities involved in any way in respect of the Website provide for legal, fiscal, trading, economical and/or any other kind of advice or recommendation that may be relied upon. It means that the information from the Website cannot be used as a basis of investment strategy and nothing in this information can be ensured to contain no errors, mistakes, mispresentations or failures.
2. Visitors will therefore act at their own risk in accessing or in any way relying on the content of the Website and the Visitors are therefore solely responsible for any consequences thereof.
1. Any and all description, text, pictures, graphics, and other content or information about the NFT is generated, owned and controlled solely by the creators, and not by MostlyNFT.
2. MostlyNFT does not claim any ownership rights in the listed NFTs.
1. MostlyNFT does not control, and makes no representations or warranties about, any NFTs’ content, including such content that may be accessible directly on the Website or through links from the Website to other websites.
2. MostlyNFT acts merely as a passive conduit and/or host for the distribution of NFTs’ content, and plays no active role and gives no assistance in creating it. The NFT Creators are and will always be solely responsible for all of their NFTs’ content.
3. MostlyNFT does not undertake or assume any duty to monitor the NFTs’ content that is inappropriate, that does or might infringe any third-party rights, or has otherwise been presented in breach of these Terms or applicable law.
4. Notwithstanding the fact that MostlyNFT has no legal obligation to monitor the NFTs’ content, MostlyNFT reserves the right to block, remove or delete any NFT and/or its content at any time, and to limit or restrict access to any NFT and/or its content, for any reason and without liability, including without limitation, if MostlyNFT has a reason to believe that such NFT and/or its content does or might infringe the rights of any third party, has been uploaded or posted in breach of these Terms or applicable law, or is otherwise unacceptable.
1. MostlyNFT does not guarantee that the Website or any content thereof will be error-free or uninterrupted, or that any defects will be corrected. MostlyNFT disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any NFT Creators or other third parties in connection with or related to Visitor’s use of the Website or any MostlyNFT’s services. Visitors take full responsibility for the use of NFTs accessible one the Website.
2. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, MostlyNFT shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or damages for lost profits, arising out of, or in any way connected with the Visitor’s access, use or with the inability to use the services available on the Website.
1. All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, logos, artwork and computer code provided on the Website, including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression and arrangement of the content contained on the Website is an intellectual property of MostlyNFT, and is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights.
2. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, no part of the Website and no content indicated therein may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way to any other computer, server, website or other medium for publication or distribution for any commercial purpose, without MostlyNFT’s express prior written consent.
Visitors use all links provided on the Website to visit NFT creators or other third-party websites at their own risk. When Visitor leaves the Website, the information it views is not provided by MostlyNFT. These Terms do not govern the use of NFT creator’s or other third-party websites. MostlyNFT does not monitor or have any control over, and make no claim or representation regarding these websites. To the extent such links are provided on the Website, they are provided only as a convenience, and a link to another website does not imply MostlyNFT’s endorsement, adoption or sponsorship of, or affiliation with, such websites.
MostlyNFT reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice:
1. to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Website, or any portion of the Website, for any reason;
2. to modify or change the Website, or any portion of the Website, and any applicable policies or terms; and
3. to interrupt the operation of the Website, or any portion of the Website, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
1. MostlyNFT may disclose any information it has about the Visitor if it determines that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding the use of the Website, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with MostlyNFT’s rights or property. MostlyNFT also may disclose such information when applicable law requires or permits such disclosure, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes.
2. If MostlyNFT does take any legal action against the Visitor as a result of their violation of these Terms, MostlyNFT will be entitled to recover from all reasonable fees and costs of such action.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania, and the courts of the Republic of Lithuania will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim or dispute arising under or in connection with these Terms.
MostlyNFT reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, MostlyNFT will provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. The continued use of the Website after the end of notification period will constitute an acceptance of the revised Terms. What constitutes a material change is determined at MostlyNFT’s sole discretion.
In order to address a question, to resolve a complaint regarding the Website or the MostlyNFT services, or to receive further information regarding the services, please contact MostlyNFT via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.